Music Banter - View Single Post - The European football thread
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2017, 08:23 PM   #751 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Alright there are some highlight videos of Leicester's season, but I'm more interested in something to get me actually giving a ****. Without caring about soccer a bunch of scores with vague context is kinda fun, but this is clearly a story worth hearing with games worth watching and I'd like to see if there's anything for me that isn't something that you could put a Slipknot video to.

Give me something I can watch for an extended period of time that might make me care. Even if it's just straight up soccer that I might not care about, this **** sounds cool and I might at least give it a real try so just give me a ****ing game or something. Something more than a lame highlight video. Even just the name of a game that was cool that I can torrent on my own. Cause I mean a highlight isn't gonna make me care past the highlight video.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.

Last edited by The Batlord; 10-30-2017 at 08:37 PM.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote