Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2006, 12:45 PM   #200 (permalink)
mosesandtherubberducky
butt say x

Location: so i read the question as "Where YOU live" which was kinda funny instead of "Where you live"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtistInTheAmbulance
Im 16, and Ive just been grounded for the entire year.
Time to leave home now? Yes, I think so.
And all because I went to a party that my parents knew every exact detail about [including a written out schedule, three phone numbers and an address, and after speaking to the host's parents himself] and didnt text my dad the second I got there. [No exhaggeration.]

Im fairly peeved right now.

My sister got that a lot, and she moved out. F*cked her life over.

So I'm going to complain about people because I want to. Madeinny, Sittingbehindyou, and explosions-in-my-pants are most possibly the most incoherent members on this forum. First MadeinNY, you are a 12 year old attention whore, stop it has gotten far from old. Sittingbehindyou, this is a music forum, not a confidence booster, I can remember when you first joined saying you were ugly just to get people to say you weren't and then to post pictures of yourself that are far from ugly. I still have a PM you sent me saying that I couldn't get a girl as "good" as you, you're right I have a girlfriend that is better, she isn't a social blunder like yourself. Now explosions, you talk about music, you don't reach for attention like the two, but there is a time to accept when you are wrong, even if you aren't in your own mind. If the general public says you are wrong, grin and bear it. There are other people I would complain about but I don't feel like it.