Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2017, 10:47 AM   #6946 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post

the cinema is actually a really bull**** way to see movies and I don't see why people tolerate it other than as a universally approved 2nd or 3rd date accompanied with a dinner

imagine if when you wanted to listen to a new album release you had a choice between like 8 records and you had to pay what adds up to about $20 usually
I honestly thought you were going to say "Imagine if when you wanted to listen to a new album you had a choice of doing so alone or in the company of hundreds of people". That would have made more sense. On that level, why go somewhere to enjoy a movie with a bunch of strangers? I mean, I have no problem with it - it's something I grew up with and there was no alternative - but when you start thinking about it, isn't there always some **** on his phone or a bunch of wankers laughing and talking and throwing popcorn? Scum bags. Rather watch it in peace at home. You can't run it back if you miss an important piece of dialogue because someone was discussing what he wanted for dinner on his ****ing iphone!