Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2017, 08:13 PM   #7932 (permalink)
Neapolitan
carpe musicam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Las Vegas guy tried to kill as many innocent people as possible.

NYC guy tried to kill as many innocent people as possible.

Texas guy tried to kill as many innocent people as possible.

The terror lies in the killing, not in what someone shouts. Their motives are exactly the same - kill as many people as possible.

Maybe the Vegas guy hated country music.
Maybe the NYC guy hated Americans.
Maybe the Texas guy hated God.

Who gives a ****. All three should be labeled terrorism. Cherry picking shouldn't be tolerated.

Politics and/or religion do not lay sole claim to the word terror.

"Cherry picking?" You're worried about semantics and why something isn't called terrorism? Innocent people who were doing ordinary things had their lives cut short by violent madmen. That should everyone primary concern.

It is very possible the motive behind the Vegas shooting was anti-Trump, since rural America voted in Trump and Country music is preferred by rural America. What better to show your visceral hatred for Trump than to kill his supporters? All this "fake news" and negative propaganda about Trump is winding up lunatics to attack conservative/Republican voting Americans, as if CNN and the liberal media is conducting a Project MKUltra experiment.

Now you have been red pilled are you going to curb your enthusiasm when it comes to Trump?

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote