Music Banter - View Single Post - Member Picture Gallery
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2017, 03:14 AM   #35707 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulbasaur View Post
what did faygoluvers say about the picture, lucem
Quote:
Originally Posted by bayareashaman
Definitely not what i expected. U leaving up that picture of that dude who shot up that church kinda left an impression on me i guess lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Mr. Dangerous
**** y'all PBR-sippin bitches!! Seriously, that's the only beer they sold at my old strip club, **** used to give me instant dehydration.
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lucem Ferre
Well you can't see the beer I brought from work behind us. I was drinking the good ****. I work at a brewery and they give us free cases of beer every pay day but for some reason they gave us 3 cases that pay day so I took them to several parties. This is one of them. And it was the out of state **** too, so none of that Utah law bull**** beer they were drinking.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Mr. Dangerous
Brewery eh? That's pretty tight. And free beer is pretty much always good beer. If take free PBR lol.
Just got me some Molson Canadian. Gonna have it after I get home.
Weird coming to Colorado where all the beer is also 3.2%, except at liquor stores. **** is madness out here. The state with the first recreational herb has some of the pussiest beer.
I get an overabundance of cheap herb and sometimes free herb and herb products. I always have at least 3/4 of an ounce on me, and concentrates and usually edibles and topical. I blaze as little as a couple bowls to 2 grams a night, most nights. I try to keep a low tolerance and it works well. When I have company then it's balls out weed insanity, but typically in pretty tame with it.
You nosy bastard.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote