Music Banter - View Single Post - Peer Pressure: Artists You're Not Supposed To Like
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2017, 11:55 AM   #17 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

A lot of things I've listened to has turned heads from people I hang out with. Most of the time it's artists they are predetermined to hate because of living up to a stereotype or peer pressure.'Oh, I"m a stereotypical goth, I'm not aloud to appreciate anything with mainstream appeal' Like Elphenor acting apologetic when he likes a song that is poppy. And he does that. I've seen it in plug. It's like, great, you all boxed yourselves into a label and sheepishly follow these rules that make you a predictable pawn for marketing. Don't hate on me for liking artists out side of the box you guys try to put me in especially when I know for a fact you have never given these artist a fair listen because of your perception and self induced box. Remember folks, the best slave is a willing slave and that's what these cultural identities, religions and political parties are creating.

Edit: And I have such an unintentionally narrow taste compared to a lot of people here, too. I bet a lot you deal with this much more than I do.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.

Last edited by Lucem Ferre; 11-07-2017 at 12:21 PM.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote