Music Banter - View Single Post - The Grime thread
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2017, 07:51 AM   #47 (permalink)
Cuthbert
Account Disabled

Skeamz (producer, really nice guy) talking sense on Twitter:

Quote:
Whichever lowlife reported @djlogansama 's old tweets to the BBC is an idiot . Let's be honest . When you get sum1 sacked that's not jus a reputation knock but uve also fucked with sum1s livelihood . I hope he gets back into work as soon as .
Quote:
Why is Logan Sama apologising to these online black activists ? These people don't do shit for their own communities let alone other people of the same race . Logan has put on more people of colour than anyone else tbh
Quote:
I'm seeing some "black Twitter" people saying they want apologies n shit ..... but these are the same lot who make "white people" stereotypes on a regs . Fuck this I'm team @djlogansama
Quote:
Funny how at the time no one got offended ... two two's he gets a job at BBC then all of a sudden everyone's offended ... piss off mate .
Quote:
?? Have u ever cussed a white girl for any reason ? But used the fact she's white as the reason behind it ? I see this shit all the time on the timeline . Yet when a white guy does it , he's wrong ?
Quote:
It's not like man randomly tweeted some **** about dead black tings ... he's tweeting his mates having convos with his mates like mates do . I don't care tbh
Quote:
All these people attacking me on Twitter are probably the same ones who tweet about white girls not being able to cook .... but I guess that's different sumhow ?
Cuthbert is offline   Reply With Quote