Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2017, 01:16 PM   #46519 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MERIT] View Post
A neighbor 3 doors down found her a few days back and has been taking care of her. She was alerted to an online post about the missing cat and brought her back to me. She was about to take her to the pound she said. It looks like my cat only spent 1 night out in the cold. I put food, water and a bed outside to lure her home, but it only brought in a stray. I brought him inside to eat and warm up, but had to put him back outside b/c he had fleas.
Jeez! Were you that hungry???
Seriously, great news and I hope your neighbour gets some good karma for her good deed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I wanna be happy but now I'm just thinking about the flea bitten kitty who thought he had a home for an hour.
yeah me too, but even if he had de-fleaed the cat, it's hard to bring a strange cat in to the territory of an established one. Not worth the hassle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by [MERIT] View Post
Yeah, no good deed goes unpunished. I felt bad. It was freezing out, so I had to let him warm up. I've seen him around the neighborhood quite a bit.
Does he give you the finger? I mean, claw?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Happy Endings are awesome.

**** what the cat wants, a collar with a tag engraved with her/his name and your cell number is a no-brainer.
You ever tried to get a cat to wear a collar? It's not easy. And it makes them miserable/angry/agitated/violent/all of the above.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
OK.

I guess my visit back east was a good thing afterall. When I left to come home last Thursday his vitals had started bouncing back. He's been on the upswing ever since and is actually getting released from the hospital today!!!!
Good news Chula, best to your dad. I'm sure he's a tough old bird.