Music Banter - View Single Post - What Game Are You Playing Right Now?
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2017, 04:58 PM   #9675 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyy View Post
Halo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> CoD

both have been on a downwards trajectory for the last handful of years though, at least Call of Duty tried to do some different things though. I got tired of Halo after Reach, and every game since has just be so bleeeeh. especially since Destiny was released, it pretty much filled the void that Halo had left behind plus the added benefit of MMORPG-esque grinding and loot.

i'm far more of a multiplayer gamer than singleplayer, and i tend to usually enjoy fast-paced games that rely on reflexes over strategic games.

in unrelated news i played Throne of Lies last night for the first time in a little while and picked up a MM win in my first game and a BD win in my second. if you haven't picked this game up yet just ****ing do it. it's $9.99 and it will run on a potato. so much fun.
I'm curious about what's happened to the main Halo story past 3 as I never bothered, but I'd honestly rather just watch playthroughs. I just want to find Let's Players who aren't tedious dudebros like The Rad Brad.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote