Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2017, 08:16 PM   #6953 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

1. What was your very first car or motorbike?

1987 Toyota Corolla

2. What's your all-time favourite video or computer game?

Man, I don't know, but let's just say the Mass Effect trilogy. That game took over my life in a more immense way than maybe any other.

3. Name one country you really hate (and if you like, say why)

I don't hate any countries. Why would I hate a country? Certain countries have more interesting cultures for me personally (Japan, Germany, Rome), but we're all the same DNA so to hate one country over all the other human beings that are just as stupid is stupid.

4. What was/is your worst subject at school/college?

Math? I suck at math. Give me the formula and a pencil and paper and I'm good, but make me do it in my head and after two calculations the first calculation falls right the **** out of my head and I need to start over, so I just need paper and pencil.

5. Do you think DST is a good thing, or a bad thing?

Of course I hate having to wake up an hour earlier, but I love having to wake up an hour later, so I'd say the whole thing is annoying even if I understand why it exists.

6. What's your main medium for watching TV programmes/films etc?[/QUOTE]

Torrent atm, but also Netflix so the internet in general. Haven't watched TV on TV in years, and I only go to the movies maybe once a month if that, whereas I watch pirated movies quite a bit more.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote