Music Banter - View Single Post - Ever been to Warped Tour?
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2004, 11:43 PM   #5 (permalink)
bitethebullet
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by allysguitar
if so, then you're amoung the "masses of disaffected, politically ignorant suburban youth bedecked in all their Hot Topic glory," according to The Metrotimes (newsletter) of Detroit, that is. Yes that's right, DISAFFECTED and POLITICALLY IGNORANT youth. Does this description fit you? I didn't think so, nor does it delineate me by any means. I have never been so appalled by a prejudice remark as I am now.

If the above quote, found in Vol.24No.46 of The Metrotimes, pisses you off too, then I urge you to defend yourself and send your complaint to New****s@metrotimes.com (that email addy is News Hits@metrotimes.com, without the space btw News and Hits of course) or CALL 313-202-8004

Show those disparaging bastards that you aren't just a "disaffected, politically ignorant" punk.
who cares what the press thinks. that description of a person that goes to warped is crap. we "disaffected politically ignorant punks" go there to have a good f*ckin time. you shouldnt care what other people think of you. they should keep their opinions to themselves. i went to warped this year and it kicked a$$. we go there to see good bands play good music. who the f*ck cares if we wear studs and sh!t llike that if thats who we are then why should they even give a ****.

if we are ignorant, well, ignorance is bliss right?!
bitethebullet is offline   Reply With Quote