Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2017, 02:30 PM   #46545 (permalink)
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard
OQB

Conor has changed the face of MMA in so many ways.

obviously he’s made huge strides for proper pay and fighter safety, but when you look at the guys who are grabbing the mic and talking now it’s clear that he’s the bar now. of course there’s been charismatic fighters before, but never on his level. he’s an MMA fighter with the personality of a pro wrestler.

for some reason MMA fans love cheering the bad guy. not just Conor either, Jon Jones still gets standing ovations despite being a garbage person who has broken the fans trust so many times at this point, while Daniel Cormier gets booed despite being an amazing fighter and humble person.

wish we would see Nate Diaz vs Conor again but he’d be silly to take the fight at this point. win or lose Nate would **** him up and if I’m Conor i’m only stepping in the octogon again if it’s for huge money or a fight that i know i’ll win.

Conor vs GSP for biggest fight in UFC history at catchweight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not even mad. Seriously I'm not. You're a good dude, and I think and hope you'll become something good
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote