Music Banter - View Single Post - Trollheart's Comprehensive Guide to Iron Maiden
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2017, 01:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Default Trollheart's Comprehensive Guide to Iron Maiden

You all know I'm a huge Maiden fan; first metal band I ever listened to and I've loved them ever since. It's predictable, I guess, for a guy who got into metal in the eighties to be a fan of Maiden, but there it is. I'm going to use this thread, then, to waffle on at length about my favourite metal band, and how I'm going to do that is as follows: I'm putting all my Maiden albums into a playlist and shuffling them, and as each track comes up in random order I'm going to write as much as I can about it. Some will be of course songs I know - and probably you know - very well, but others may not be so familiar. I'm not that well up on the albums after Brave New World, so it could be interesting.

Feel free to join in, laugh at me, write snide comments, add Nazi gifs, whatever takes your fancy. I might add the solo albums later, though at the moment I'm concentrating on the rather large discography the band has created over thirty-odd years.

Back with whichever track comes up first later!