Music Banter - View Single Post - MB Album Exchange!
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2017, 02:36 PM   #1 (permalink)
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard
OQB

Default MB Album Exchange!

it’s almost December and in the spirit of the season, I thought a Secret Santa take on the Album Club threads would be an interesting concept.

this will just be a test for interest, we can work on the guidlines as we go. i was thinking of something like this:

1. Each member who wishes to participate signs up
2. Once we have a list of albums and a list of members, I will use a number generator to match each participant with a member to recommend an album to.
3. You review the album you were recommended without taking weeks to do it like a little bitch.

so basically it’s a variant of an album club with everyone getting a different album and everyone getting the chance to recommend at the same time.

i will wait until we get a reasonable amount of members, and randomize who will be rec'ing to who. i will PM every participant with who they are going to be rec'ing too, they can then PM me back with the album they choose. then, after everyone has responded i will PM everyone back with the album they will listen to.

obviously after someone posts a review for your album feel free to reveal yourself.

Sign-up list:

Qwerty
Batlord
MicShazam
Trollheart
Exo
Frownland
Lisna
elph
Aloysius
Neapolitan
JTF
TLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not even mad. Seriously I'm not. You're a good dude, and I think and hope you'll become something good

Last edited by Ol’ Qwerty Bastard; 11-18-2017 at 11:20 AM.
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote