Music Banter - View Single Post - Member - Sex - Age Database
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2017, 05:07 AM   #557 (permalink)
Lisnaholic
...here to hear...

^ Yes, I also find it quite strange that some people have grown from teenager to adults while on MB. I can't really imagine how that must feel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodFoxTK View Post
to be fair, i don't come on here too regularly.

up til recently i was a frequent member of another forum......but due to personal disagreements with other members, i've decided that i should leave permanently.

anyway, this should explain why i've been here 7 years, but only have a little over 100 posts.

though, i plan to stick around this time, so expect my post count to increase at a faster rate than before.
^ Well, I hope you enjoy yourself here. We have a couple of other refugees from other forums, for example Chula Vista and rubber soul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floydy View Post
God! This is absolutely horrifying.....I'm about third from the top!��
^ HaHa! Welcome to the Old Timers Club* !

To judge by your user-name, you might find this sub-section interesting. It has a bunch of Pink Floyd talking points:- Prog & Psychedelic Rock - Music Banter

*Edit: This has yet to be officially defined, so I'm calling it: anyone north of 50 on the OP list is a member. Bad luck, Plankton and TH - your youthful days are over.

Last edited by Lisnaholic; 11-14-2017 at 05:13 AM.
Lisnaholic is offline   Reply With Quote