Music Banter - View Single Post - Overrated
Thread: Overrated
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2006, 12:34 PM   #101 (permalink)
judas_priest
Metal Maiden

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBig3KilledMyRainDog
Yeah you wouldn't, but ever 10 year olds don't want to be called "kid" but they are. Im 23 and I still get called kid, don't be so sensitive, I wasn't directed it toward you, that was a reference to the "kids" he pointed out. im sure you'd agree that 12 year olds are kids, right?

And let me remind you, because you can't read, that not liking a band has nothing to do with them being overrated. You get that right? Im not sure you do, because I was commenting on why Green Day isn't as bad as these boards are making them out to be, and you took it as a personal insult and responded with what is arguably a non-sequiter.
I wasn't seriously offended by the kid thing- I was only joking, and yeah, I'd agree that 12 year olds are kids.
I didn't take it as a personal insult either, and it's not just that I don't like the band, I also think they're over-rated. Therefore what I'm saying is logical, and not a non-sequitur.
Where I'm from, everyone goes on about Greenday, and I just don't think they deserve that amount of praise, that's all.
judas_priest is offline   Reply With Quote