Music Banter - View Single Post - Idina Menzel ****ing Appreciation Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2017, 05:08 PM   #32 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Have you noticed how often I don't talk about Ke$ha or Britney Spears' looks when talking about them ad nauseum? Cause it very honestly just doesn't occur to me to talk about it cause I just want to talk about their music and delightful images, even though I'd happily bum both. And this is from someone who's completely on their dick and who has the PC culture of a retarded donkey. But you do it pretty often. Pretty often anyone talks about an attractive female artist and aren't into them when you're in the conversation you respond with, "But you'd do them, right?"

From someone who's gone on as much as you have about Vanilla, a human being who you know (internet-wise), or any number of other members of this site, it comes across as very condescending.

You're just so full of it. I think I've made, at most, six of those sort of comments, all meant in laddish fun, in my six-odd (some of them very odd) years here. That's one a ****ing year! Whereas you, you pal, have been temp-banned for calling a newbie a slut. So who's the MCP now, huh? And I have no idea what you mean about Vanilla: we got on very well and she knew how I felt about her, knew I knew nothing would ever come of our friendship other than friendship, not to mention the distance between us AND the fact that I was not actually interested in her sexually. I just played that up they way you do, for laughs. You probably won't believe me, but you know what, **** you. I don't care. But please don't tell me I'm a certain type of person, because you don't know me. You know me on the internet, not in real life. Any woman I've interacted with will tell you I'm a nice, respectful, quiet guy who does not do sexual innuendo, unless as a shared joke.

If you check my albums thread, I've reviewed plenty of albums by female artistes, and I think I may have made an off-colour (and joking) comment once, about some K-pop girls. In my journals I doubt you'll find anything of that nature. I don't make a habit of saying these things; I do, like you, make these comments to fit in and for a laugh. Big difference to being an actual pig. So kindly don't lump me in with your own base behaviour pal.

For a guy on a forum where there's a thread called "Marry Snog or Avoid" (which I've never even gone into as it happens) and for someone with what comes across as one of the lowest opinions of women I've ever met, or close anyway, well, meet Mister Kettle. And what makes you suddenly the guardian of morality here? You left yourself wide open for a joke, I made it, you jump on me as if it's some sexual slur? Cram it, son.

Tealdear: one comment every year is hardly evidence of being an MCP.
Even tealerdeer: **** off.