Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Computer Tech Support Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2017, 01:54 PM   #1831 (permalink)
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard
OQB

the wal-mart i worked at was in my hometown (very small community, probably a population of 2500 or so) and because it's relatively low-income area we dealt with a lot of theft. anyway, there was one customer in particular, one who i actually believe suffered from a few mental disabilities, who was a repeat offender. one time in particular, he was caught by the store manager with a cart full of items he had just stolen tied to the back of his bicycle. the cops were involved and he was stopped before he made it too far, but the image is just hilarious on it's own.

that's probably the most memorable one. aside from that it was just a lot of bitchy customers who i wish i could've slapped around.

oh, there was also the two or three month period where i'm pretty sure there were some fairly serious drug lords near my town because these 3 or 4 guys would come in every few days and buy a handful of pre-paid cell phones and pay in hundred dollar bills that they kept rolled up with an elastic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not even mad. Seriously I'm not. You're a good dude, and I think and hope you'll become something good
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote