Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2017, 07:00 AM   #46767 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
I one time had to tell my friend off on the stupidity of pizza gate and why it wasn't true. Lots of weird things I have no explanation for all tied into a claim with no empirical or logical evidence to explain it. Like forcing a bunch of puzzle pieces together because you can't find the ones your looking for and creating a lie of a picture and going with it and telling us the picture on the box is wrong when it's clear that you are an irresponsible ******* who lost some of the pieces and should not be handling complicated puzzles, but it's your life so glue your retard attempt at puzzle solving to a piece of cardboard and hang it on the wall for all I care. I won't impede on your right to pridefully display your idiocy but I will laugh at your poorly produced, pitifully pieced puzzle picture pasted to planks and plastered like a pridefully placed, pristine painting. I had a point in there somewhere.
Tl;Dr conspiracy theorists are morons with a terrible understanding of logic despite being self-proclaimed arbiters of knowledge and truthfulness.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote