Music Banter - View Single Post - Unpopular Music Opinions
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2017, 03:21 PM   #14308 (permalink)
Blank.
Jacob Sartorius

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Elphenor is officially the most musically boring person on this site. Chula at least takes recs and occasionally has surprising reactions to them. Trollheart does it all the time even with his dumbass schedule. Elph just has a completely predictable, unadventurous reaction to basically everything so why in the **** is he even at a music forum? Why even be a fan of post punk if you're not going to like anything that isn't post punk approved? You're a ****ing phony who's just looking for punk kudos like a loser.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Because you're an unadventurous twat pretending to be adventurous by listening to adventurous music? You can't even be bothered to explore genres you're not already into, so why should anyone consider you a real music fan? You're just a bitch who only listens to punk, but who felt the need to listen to the more pretentious forms of punk so you could feel pretentious, and now you're happy to sit in your beanbag chair of mediocrity and pronounce judgement on other forms of music as if your taste isn't completely two dimensional, irrelevant, and ****ing boring.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I don't really consider any of this I just like it a whole lot

a whole lot of post punk is not adventurous to me at all

people who throw accusations around like this make me suspicious what are they insecure about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
I spy: Projection!

So what about metal makes you feel insecure?
Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
hey I was asking you, I'm not making silly assumptions about why you like the music you do
Thread of the year?
Blank. is offline   Reply With Quote