Music Banter - View Single Post - The Spam Thread: Channel Your Need to Spam Here Only
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2017, 01:38 PM   #15681 (permalink)
Blank.
Jacob Sartorius

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Half the time the customers are morons who act like they've never ordered fast food before. You want us to hurry up? Then hurry the **** up yourself cause the more time we have to wait on your retarded ass, the more people pull in behind you or line up inside, and then guess what? We slow down. Because you're too stupid to tell us that by "Whopper" you wanted the meal, or by "number 1" you just wanted the sandwich, or you want to "take a minute" before you order as if you don't already know what the **** we sell, and if you're getting a meal then tell us what ****ing drink you want because we are not ****ing psychics.

Also of note: unless you're the only one in line get your money out before you get to the window so that we don't have to waste time staring at you like you're the simpleton you are (this is especially important if you have a purse, because nobody with a purse has ever taken less than 30 seconds to get out their money), ask for condiments at the speaker and not when our hand is out the window trying to give you your sack of grease, and for the love of god when you do get your food get the hell out of line. We're being timed and care far more about getting you the hell out than you do, so I assure you that if we're slow, it's either because we're busy or because you are all incompetents.

And who the **** told people that we will cut their sandwiches in half? I never heard of that in my life but Jesus ****ing Christ are there so many jackasses who can't be bothered to hold a whole sandwich. Even when they're eating inside. Just use two hands, bitch. AND WHY THE BLOODY ASS **** DO PEOPLE GET WHOPPER JRS. CUT IN HALF?! IT'S A SMALL ****ING SANDWICH ALREADY, YOU ENTITLED CRETINS!
I hope your next customer is Jim Cornette.

This **** makes me laugh every time.
Blank. is offline   Reply With Quote