Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2017, 07:15 AM   #8536 (permalink)
Lisnaholic
...here to hear...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
True, but it's all over the main news too. What a stupid world we live in.
Meanwhile he's doing **** like this and nobody seems to care.

Trump just gave a sickening gift to his son, changing the law to let bloodthirsty American hunters murder elephants in Africa and bring their heads home as trophies.

Trump Jr. shot and mutilated an elephant -- and now his dad is rewarding him by making it so anyone can join the slaughter and bring home elephant body parts as souvenirs, even as ivory poaching threatens to wipe these amazing creatures out.
^ Wow! That's a repulsive image!

Yep, the msm always leads with the scandal of the day, so we have to figure out which scandal is consequential and which not.

These reports about US politics highlight two serious, damaging things going on behind the smoke-screen of Trump's latest hypocrisies. Let's hope that Americans are not too distracted by all the deflecting tweets. I hope instead that they will keep their eye on the ball. (Understandably, I'm reluctant to say that they should keep their eye on Trump's balls.):-