Music Banter - View Single Post - Making A New Account, After Your Other One Recieved a Perma Ban
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2006, 11:07 PM   #16 (permalink)
bungalow
Account Disabled

It is that notion then, that I disagree with. I have the backing of other members in making this thread. The fact that Hookers said you could be here, is not a good reason. Why, did he let you stay? And whatever your answer to that question may be, ask yourself: Was that chance given to TGS? The answer is no. He was banned immediatly, and, I am sure that if he returned today, declared himself, and acted as you do, he would be banned on the spot. This is not fair. You DO NOT deserve to be here. You were banned permanently 1 time already, I never thought that there would be an instance where a permanent ban would need to be given twice. That just shows that not even the mods, trust the mods judgement. And that is sad.

Explosions: It isn't your place to comment in this thread, since you have a complete lack of knowledge of the subject at hand. I was never issued a permanent ban. Lex was. She blatantly defied it, and returned.
Essentially she spit in the mods faces, and completely ignored their desicion. I didn't.