Music Banter - View Single Post - Making A New Account, After Your Other One Recieved a Perma Ban
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2006, 11:30 PM   #30 (permalink)
explosions-in-my-pants
angel of tragic days

Quote:
Originally Posted by bungalowbill357
In what ways? You make useless, unfunny, unneeded threads. They are not cute, they do not make anyone giggle, they aren't thought provoking, and they aren't about music. You were banned, and came back. That a lone is enough to have you gone in my books. But it doesnt stop there. You spam, you cause drama, you act immature and childish. That all compunded, means that any mod with a brain would ban you again. Simply for defying the first ban.
ARE YOU NOT UNDERSTANDING THAT YOU ARE SO WORSE. SHE DOES ALL OF THOSE THINGS YOU SAY SHE DOES.. ONLY SHE DOESN'T GO OUT OF HER WAY TO HURT PEOPLE'S FEELINGS, SHE DOESN'T ATTACK PEOPLE, SHE DOESN'T DO ANYTHING THAT HURTS ANYONE. IF ANYTHING SHE ENTERTAINS... SHE MAY MAKE A FEW POINTLESS THREADS BUT TO HER THEY MIGHT HAVE A LOT OF THOUGHT IN THEM AND TO YOU THEY MIGHT SEEM POINTLESS AND USELESS.. BUT REALLY WHO CARES. SHE ISN'T CAUSING ANY HARM UNLIKE YOU.

YOU SHOULD BE BANNED FOR BEING A JERK TO EVERYONE AND GETTING AWAY WITH IT HALF THE TIME.

SHE DOESN'T DO ANYTHING BAD THAT CAUSES ANY HARM

LET IT GO.. GET THE FUCK OVER IT.