Music Banter - View Single Post - Making A New Account, After Your Other One Recieved a Perma Ban
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2006, 08:03 AM   #49 (permalink)
ArtistInTheAmbulance
enchanted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bungalowbill357
yonks ago? She returned from her ban slightly more than a month after she was banned. Since when are permanent bans given, and taken away so casually? Obviously she did something to deserve a ban on her Hoffa account, so hookers banned her for it. But now, because she promises not to do it again, everything is ok.......does that make sense. "I'm sorry that I murdered my wife officer, I won't do it again"

TGS was a much more knowledgeable member than madeinNY is. But he broke the rules. Therefore he needed to be banned. Then, he broke the rules again by returning, and he recieved another ban.

This is THE EXACT same situation that madeinNY is in, yet there is an entirly different course of action. That doesn't make any sense. So, Lex e mails you and gets you to unban her. Maybe, TGS, was like a normal person and accepted his ban, without feeling the needs to pester the mods. Maybe he never realized that bans are overturned so easily.

That just goes to show, get banned, all you have to do is e mail a mod and peomise never to be bad again.
TGS was worse than madeinny, we just had to delete more of his posts. Therefore, you're being super contradictory in telling explosions that she doesnt know the full story. Because you dont either.
This is not the same situation as TGS. He was banned for spamming and flaming etc. You may not like what madeinny has to offer, but it is on topic and contributing to the forums, whether its the music forums or not. And the mod that banned her Hoffa account said to unban her new account. Conspiracy alert? Maybe not.

Quit trying to stir things up everywhere, its losing its novelty now.

Edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bungalowbill357
So, coming back after you already got permenently banned isn't against the rules anymore?
Her current account was doing nothing wrong. She was contributing and no one had any complaints as to un banning her. You want me to ban her now for being banned months ago? I honestly dont see what you think you can accomplish with this thread.