Music Banter - View Single Post - Making A New Account, After Your Other One Recieved a Perma Ban
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2006, 08:13 AM   #50 (permalink)
Fenixpunk
The Erroneous Hoodlum

let me try and sort this **** out..

1. I wasnt involved with Hoffas ban, so not sure of the circumstances there. But it does sound to me like she must have contacted a mod about it and worked something out. good for her, thats using your head and the only way a ban should really be lifted. especially if she got an OK from the mod that banned her.

2. I was the mod that banned TGS..I was also the one who sent that his IP be banned.

I gave him a 14 day ban for some pretty harsh words (which is pretty light) that was pointed out to me. I let him know if he chooses to return when the ban is up, that i suggest more contributions, less off topic posts, less insults, more respect for other members.

I also made it fully aware to him that if he signs in under another account, and gets caught, his IP will be banned.

He created another account right away and got caught..end of story, he knew what he was risking and did it anyways.

Before his IP got banned, he mentions how he should change his proxy; and basically just challenging me more and more with posts like:

"i didnt ignore the bann
i just post opinions of mine
there is nothing wrong with that"

and:

"and now you guys can have your flaming e orgy , with the 5 maybe ten ppl that post here on a regular , and thats what you want then cool"

I think my reply to him after he got caught sums it up pretty well:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenixpunk
dude, i was lenient, waaay lenient, 2 weeks was nothing, how soon was it before you made a new thread? the same day? 2 days? Ive read most of your posts, and youre right, you did talk about music, you did bring some funny, but it is clear to me that you didnt take the ban seriously and instead ignored the warning. We cant have people running around ignoring mods warnings now can we?