Music Banter - View Single Post - Making A New Account, After Your Other One Recieved a Perma Ban
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2006, 08:30 AM   #53 (permalink)
Fenixpunk
The Erroneous Hoodlum

Quote:
Originally Posted by bungalowbill357
EDIT: To Fenix, since I posted this before I read your post. I agree that TGS should have been banned. I agree that he broke the rules, and then disrespected your desicion by coming back immediatly. I completely agree with the way that you handled it. You don't have to prove to me that he needed to be banned. I know he did man. What I am blabbering about, is that madeinNY disrespected hookers desicion when you just returned after he made the choice to ban her permanently. You are a mod. Isn't perma ban a pretty serious ban?

Yes, a perma ban is pretty serious but Im also pretty sure each mod has their own scale on what gets banned for and for how long, only in extreme situations do the mods discuss bannings. In most cases it is usually just up to the mod that does the banning.

A member that has been banned (whether it be for 2 weeks, or perm.) should contact the mod that banned them and try and get the ban lifted before starting new accounts to avoid an IP ban.