Music Banter - View Single Post - Competitive League of Legends
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2017, 11:04 AM   #325 (permalink)
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard
OQB

yeah dwv knows his ****, esp considering he was away from the game and just nicely came back. i think i learn a lot more from watching what you guys do during team fights and laning than i do through explanations anyway. it's one thing to say "oh do this" (like dude telling me to dive under tower twice on riven and me getting ****ed up both times) but it's a lot more convincing when it's the sort of stuff i constantly see you guys doing.

i came back for two more games before bed last night and i ****ed dudes up with gnar and it makes me sad because i know im approaching that brick wall elo where i just can't do that kinda stuff to total noobies anymore. either way like you guys told me the e into mega gnar into ult towards tower is the ultimate troll move and really gets that caps locks warriors going.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not even mad. Seriously I'm not. You're a good dude, and I think and hope you'll become something good
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote