Music Banter - View Single Post - Liturgy's Aesthethica is a good album
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2017, 10:22 PM   #5 (permalink)
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard
OQB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand The Ark Work. The music is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the songs will go over a typical listener’s head. There’s also the band's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into their songs- their personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these songs, to realise that they’re not just great- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike The Ark Work truly ARE idiots-

And yes, by the way, i DO have an Ark Work tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid ��
ok bud

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not even mad. Seriously I'm not. You're a good dude, and I think and hope you'll become something good
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote