Music Banter - View Single Post - Making A New Account, After Your Other One Recieved a Perma Ban
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2006, 09:16 AM   #66 (permalink)
Fenixpunk
The Erroneous Hoodlum

Quote:
Originally Posted by bungalowbill357
What convincing argument was there? From what I have gathered, all she did was say sorry. Is that good enough. Like I said, if it works for one, then it needs to be done for all. That is just special treatment towards her, and if she gets that treatment, then so should every other person that gets banned.

And had madeinNY not returned (and in doing so, insulted Hookers) she would have never had the chance to say sorry. She didn't comeback immediatly and tell the mods who she was. When it leaked who she was, it was then that she said her sorry to the mods
If hookers was the mod that banned her, and hookers was ok with lifting the ban, then thats that. nothing really more needs to be discussed. I would of banned her IP, im pretty sure alejo would of done the same, but it was up to hookers, and he must of been in a good mood..good enough to let her stick around and give her another chance. If she gets banned again, the next mod might not be to forgiving..its not special treatment or favoring anyone over anybody else its just that mods choice.