Music Banter - View Single Post - Who's the greatest female rocker ever?
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2017, 05:17 PM   #53 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
women are underrepresented in arena rock because it's a lame dudebro genre but in punk rock I can name just as many women as men pretty much
No you can not and you are a liar if you claim otherwise. I mean seriously you're just a liar. A completely dishonest liar who is insulting women as much as you are punk with your politically self-serving bull****. You can name some women but no one being the slightest bit honest could do what you're claiming. You're a ****ing moron tbh if you think that naming a bunch of women in punk equals naming an equal amount of men in punk that is representational of a lack of gender gap in punk, but you're not claiming that, you're just claiming that you can name "a bunch of" women, which is completely dishonest.

What am I even arguing against tbh, beyond that you're an idiot who's bought into somebody's politically motivated nonsense that you probably thought sounded good?

Or is this just a troll that will end up being completely reasonable after sounding like nonsense?
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote