Music Banter - View Single Post - Off the message board
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2006, 11:45 AM   #1 (permalink)
All_Nite_Dinah
Not Impressed

Default Off the message board

In case you haven' noticed I don't post here much anymore. Recently I've been working on projects(doing zine, radio work, trying to start band, prisoner relief) Anyway I just figured I would explain mysel fand say that its a big freaking world out there. REALLY BIG! And their is sooo much great stuff that someone can be doing. I've met some pretty cool people and alot I don't care for but one thing is for sure, punk rock is so much more than a messsage board, **** talking, band promoting and all that lame superficial stuff. And in this world their is much more that I can think of that I would rather be doing than using a computer and so much stuff is so much more fun. So with that said Im ditching this board. If anyone wants to get ahold of me e-mail me at david2005@hotmail.com or add me to msn or something. So I'll see you all around and never forget how great this big hunk of rock can be and that there is always PLENTY of room to sing, dance, play music, smile and be happy as well as room to be angry. Adios Amigos!

P.s. I won't be back to read this so goodbye!

DEATH TO FALSE DUDES!
All_Nite_Dinah is offline   Reply With Quote