Music Banter - View Single Post - The Spam Thread: Channel Your Need to Spam Here Only
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2017, 02:47 PM   #15734 (permalink)
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard
OQB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man like Monkey View Post
Do you get much of this Black Friday nonsense in Canada? People being cunts to each other just to get some discounted shite? I have an image in my head of the Canadians being a bit more well behaved.

Doesn't happen here that much but Black Friday is becoming a thing here now. Only really started over the past five years at the most.
not where i live, at all. maybe Pet_Sounds or Ninetales can chime in on how things are in the bigger cities, but it's pretty calm here.

thing is, we don't treat it the same way. i mean, we have black friday sales but the issue seems to be these "door crasher" sales that prioritize being the first one there to get some ridiculous savings and whatnot. you're just asking for trouble when you do something like that.

i've waited outside for a store to open on black friday once and it was to buy my mother's christmas present. people were very polite and i was in and out within 15 or so minutes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not even mad. Seriously I'm not. You're a good dude, and I think and hope you'll become something good
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote