Music Banter - View Single Post - What Music Means To Me
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2006, 12:03 PM   #8 (permalink)
ShOwTiM3
Kurt Cobain's disciple

Soundtrack of my life

Nirvana - Smell Like Teens Spirit
This song means alot for me. This song played in my very first huge party I went and it's was pretty damn cool. We were 7 guys in front of my friend appartment and girls told us to follow them. We followed them to a huge party.

Plain White T's - Stop
This song reminds me the last summer. When I was going to work I listened to my mp3 and this song was stuck in my head. I had to walk 20 minutes to go work so this song reminds me this period of time.

Thrice - Send Me An Angel
I discovered that song at the same time that I was quitting my parents house to go in appartment. It must be meaningless for you but going in appartment was a big step in my life that I was anticipating for a long time.

Scorpions - Wind of Change
It reminds me a party where I met a very nice girl which I fell in love with a couple of time later. I had pretty good time with her this party.

The Police - Walking on the Moon
There is a period of time in my life where I was going at Montreal almost everyweek with a friend to see shows and to go in some clubs. He was always making play this song over and over again. I was pissed of but this song reminds me theses times.

Nirvana - Plateau
First song even that I loved. Not liked... I mean loved. My father bought me for my birthday the MTV's Unplugged CD and when I heard this songfor the first time I totally fell in love with it. This song is why I love so much music right now.
Like a cry gone up for a fallen friend
ShOwTiM3 is offline   Reply With Quote