Music Banter - View Single Post - a long life (no thanks)
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2017, 07:55 AM   #35 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

I don't want to live past 27. But that's me I can understand why people would want to live longer. I think having kids doesn't give you a false sense of purpose. I don't think any of us get to choose what another's purpose is like that, I think the individual chooses their own personal purpose and if their kids provide them with a purpose how is that false? In the grand scheme everything is really pointless, but the only reason we really strive to exist is out of love and happiness, that is the only purpose I can see and your children will provide you with love and happiness. Those that have love and happiness, which could come from friends, family, pets, art, lovers, etc. are the ones that want to live. Not all of us seem to have that. With out love and happiness life is so pointless, and at that point there really is no reason to exist.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote