Music Banter - View Single Post - Mord's Meltdown
Thread: Mord's Meltdown
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2017, 03:56 AM   #76 (permalink)
rubber soul
Call me Mustard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisnaholic View Post
Yes, that kind of comprehensive deleting seems pretty strange. As it was his journal I suppose he would feel a sense of ownership and perhaps people were posting comments he didn't care for. I don't know 'cause I never read it. The Christianity Thread is another thread that was also close to his heart at one time and that's still intact so far.

If we have hounded him from MB, I don't think that's anything to be proud of. He was surely entitled to his opinions and even though some of his ideas grated with several of us here, he came in for some rather cruel, unjustified baiting imo.

Like MLM, I have no reason to to suppose that Ked is/was anyone other than who she said she was. At close of play, the two of them had very charming avatars, drawn by their children - and who knows, perhaps the deleting has something to do with his family. The chat here is not always something that a father can feel proud of - perhaps when more of you guys have kids, you'll start toning down your posting styles a bit, for fear of what your children might discover about you (Batlord is going to have a lot of deleting to do!!)
I agree. People forget that people behind the avatars have feelings. You don't really know what's going on in their lives. I mean, it's okay to be funny (and I'm bracing for the Batlord already), but you don't know if the person behind the avatar is suicidal. We may have had two at least suicides at my old forum though we can't know for sure.

BTW: I'm talking in general terms. I don't know what, if anything, went down with Mord and Batlord.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man like Monkey View Post
Plugged with both Mord and Ked at the same time, the speed you would have to type at with both hands to be able to have a conversation on both accounts would be ridiculous. Neither poster has ever really tried to wind people up on here, if you're signing up to do something like that there's probably a point to it.

Then again she called him 'sir' all the time so it's definitely a made up account.

Not necessarily. We had a woman on my old forum that referred to her husband as sir. I think it might have been a sub-dom thing in her case, but maybe they're (Mord and Ked) strict Christians.
rubber soul is offline   Reply With Quote