Music Banter - View Single Post - Mord's Meltdown
Thread: Mord's Meltdown
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2017, 06:09 AM   #78 (permalink)
Lisnaholic
...here to hear...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man like Monkey View Post
Plugged with both Mord and Ked at the same time, the speed you would have to type at with both hands to be able to have a conversation on both accounts would be ridiculous. Neither poster has ever really tried to wind people up on here, if you're signing up to do something like that there's probably a point to it.
^ Well, that debunks the strange notion that Ked was a sock puppet. Well done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubber soul View Post
I agree. People forget that people behind the avatars have feelings. You don't really know what's going on in their lives. I mean, it's okay to be funny (and I'm bracing for the Batlord already), but you don't know if the person behind the avatar is suicidal. We may have had two at least suicides at my old forum though we can't know for sure.

BTW: I'm talking in general terms. I don't know what, if anything, went down with Mord and Batlord.

..... We had a woman on my old forum that referred to her husband as sir. I think it might have been a sub-dom thing in her case, but maybe they're (Mord and Ked) strict Christians.
^ Thanks for backing me up here, rubber soul. You make a good point that we don't often allow for how fragile posters may feel irl.

And yes, Mord and Ked variously explain how they had an unconventional arrangement which involved Ked publicly declaring, "lord this" and "sir that" when she talked about Mord.