Music Banter - View Single Post - Mord's Meltdown
Thread: Mord's Meltdown
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2017, 04:58 PM   #91 (permalink)
RiPS
Nein, Danke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
It's not like I'm the only one who ever figured out he and all of his family were one person with a mental disorder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
What evidence do you have that Mord made up family members? I'm interested in this.
Exo, asking the real questions here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Clearly none, but do you honestly believe that any of those people actually existed? Even the way that all of them disappeared speaks to one single person.
Okay, so, first off, let's get one thing clear: Mord left and it had jackall to do with you, Batty, so don't flatter yourself. My dad had been dealing with Batlord for years. The reason he left was the Album Club and how he couldn't express his opinion. Ked left because he did and she will go where he goes and she didn't really care much for this forum in the first place.

And yet another point, I was actually still active on here for a while afterwards, I just kinda got bored.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubber soul View Post
I agree. People forget that people behind the avatars have feelings. You don't really know what's going on in their lives. I mean, it's okay to be funny (and I'm bracing for the Batlord already), but you don't know if the person behind the avatar is suicidal. We may have had two at least suicides at my old forum though we can't know for sure.

BTW: I'm talking in general terms. I don't know what, if anything, went down with Mord and Batlord.

Not necessarily. We had a woman on my old forum that referred to her husband as sir. I think it might have been a sub-dom thing in her case, but maybe they're (Mord and Ked) strict Christians.
Nothing went down with Batty and Mord, again, the Album Club was the final straw.

Last edited by RiPS; 11-27-2017 at 04:09 AM.
RiPS is offline   Reply With Quote