Music Banter - View Single Post - The Album Club: "Dark Comedy" by Open Mike Eagle
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2017, 02:05 PM   #12 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
What if he said Asian or a Jewish? Would you say the same "Have you ever met a ... ?" In my opinion if you say one thing about one group, if you change the group and it sounds racist then it's racist. It walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck then it must be a duck. I know the rebuttal by heart, "you can't be racist towards white people" so that why it is just hatred.
I've never actually met a white person, I was just wondering if you had been so unlucky.

Quote:
Another micro-burst of hatred are the lines where he wants raps about how to kill or maim the Koch brothers.

The Koch brothers are libertarians. From their perspective they are defending "the principles of a free society." So for that he believes he is justified to beat them with a rubber hose?
Coke sucks, they deserve it but it would be better if he said lead pipe because then it'd be a cool pipeline pun.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote