Music Banter - View Single Post - The Album Club: "Dark Comedy" by Open Mike Eagle
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2017, 02:36 PM   #15 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I thought dropping butter on them is because they have a lot of bread (aka money). Then I aks myself why do I even bother to figure out if there some hidden reference in those lyrics.
Open Mike is so full of all these opinions, so why cuss off white people, and fantasizes about attacking the Koch brothers because they have opinions too?Like I said from Kock bros perspective they are defending liberty. So how is that a crime that can only be rectify by a vigilante rubber hose beat down? It's OME calls to violence I don't jive with. It's like Open Mike is saying "I aint no gansta but I certainty do make an exception for the Koch brothers."
So if OME told you he was defending liberty with his lyrics you'd be cool with him?

Well I just gave him a call and he said that. Glad you're a fan now. Anyways, don't call him racist or he'll snap.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote