Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2017, 10:17 AM   #8344 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plankton View Post
You mean the "Industry" that still tries to operate illegally? Not a very solid foundation, and is inherent to dishonest practices within itself. Regulation can be a good thing if it's done properly with the mindset of healthy growth within the community. Making it happen is the real struggle. But again, I don't really care as long as people don't go to jail over using/possessing it.
If you don't care about the quality of what they're not going to jail for anymore then you don't really care about the user .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
BINGO. I couldn't agree more.

Frowny, you realize that you are an outlier, right? Your real world experience is minimal - comparability speaking. Your opinion, as always, is ridiculously overblown, singular to your own particular pretentious mindset, and unsubstantiated. You puff out your insular chest over and over again to basically, no avail.
Oh **** off and come back when you can contribute something of value to the conversation at hand.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote