Music Banter - View Single Post - What's The Latest Film You Have Seen?
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2017, 03:25 PM   #20584 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MicShazam View Post
Never seen this movie. Now I kind of want to. The only Disney movie I still own is Alice in Wonderland, which I guess means it's my favorite of the one's I've seen.
I actually watched Alice in Wonderland to start last night off. Loved the weirdness and Alice's adventurousness, but I mean the movie has no plot or character arc so it's kind of hard to watch as anything but a visual spectacle, but dear god I want to smoke some serious weed and watch that movie.

And with whatever I said about Sleeping Beauty, there are very, very few Disney movies I'd ever say you could miss, and basically none I'd say you shouldn't watch. And Sleeping Beauty is in the low part of those movies you definitely should watch. I guess it's just cause you're European that you've never seen it, cause it's honestly weird to me that you haven't seen it, but the villain is one of the best in all of cinema and you should absolutely watch it if only for her. And even otherwise it's a fascinating visual movie. But otherwise it is just kind of another Disney movie, but even that is a recomendation, cause... ****ing Disney.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote