Music Banter - View Single Post - Music/Respect
Thread: Music/Respect
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2006, 03:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
bungalow
Account Disabled

Default Music/Respect

**THIS RELATES TO MUSIC, NOT OTHER ISSUES**

Whose opinion do you most trust and respect on musicbanter.
Many times, when a new reccomendation thread appears in a forum, I'll admit, I skip it. There are certain people here though, that when they reccomend a band, I always check them out. Nine times out of ten, I am not disappointed.

These are people who, when they reccomend something to you, you go and download all of it. For me, these people are:

Expletive Deleted: She has reccomended many bands, and what I love is that she provides a yousendit link often times. I always click that link, and download the CD. She has gotten me into:

Jets To Brazil, Wolf Parade, Explosions In The Sky, The Spinto Band, Moving Units, ect.

Hookers With Machine Guns: Always reccomends good stuff. When he made his ***reccomendations*** thread. I downloaded every song on Huhkahz Playlist. He has gotten me into:

Melt Banana, Denali, Wilco, Ambulance LTD, ect.

Urban Hatemonger: Seriously, every band on his Urban 100 deserves to be there, maybe except Nirvana......but hey, its his list. I tried to download a song from most of the albums he listed. I love all the brit-pop that he reccomends. He has gotten me into:

Radiohead (big time), Blur, Suede, ect.

How in the world I forgot to mention the kid that tells me new music everyday is beyond me. Very sorry mr. moses

mosesandtherubberducky: Everyday a new band, its great, with CDs to accompany me on my expedition through a new band. Tons of good music that I like has come from this guy. He has gotten me into:

Rage Against The Machine, Matisyahu, Rancid

Post yours.
bungalow is offline   Reply With Quote