Music Banter - View Single Post - Sexual Misconduct Pool
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2017, 10:42 AM   #189 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

I think the real question is that when sexual repression dies the death it hopefully will, are we gonna end at, "Don't touch that chest like a perv!" or, "Touch that chest cause god damn is it nice... just make sure it's cool... and then go to town!" I mean the former speaks to repression, and I'm dubious that people who don't have so many hangups as the modern world do will honestly give a **** if other people appreciate their sexiness when free of Christian/Jewish/Muslim/whatever cultural norms. The modern issues with sexual harassment and whatnot seem more to do with the clash of past and modern views on sex than they do with what the cultural endgame will be. The *******s are ruining it for the rest of us I guess.

That's not to say that modern, progressive views against harassment or the issues that result from them should be ignored and vilified as so many regressives seem to think, since all that **** has very real consequences, both for individuals and society at large, but I think the question of where we're going to end up after these issues become hopefully less problems and more history that our descendents will marvel at.

If my point isn't clear then I'll try to say it better, but... the beer makes writing a bit difficult nawmsayin?
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote