Music Banter - View Single Post - MB Album Exchange!
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2017, 03:51 PM   #189 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Honestly if I can improve their reputation to Frownland of all people then that's a pretty ****ing big accomplishment. Their are five million and one artists who have nothing going for them but being able to kind of do justice to a genre that so many other artists have done better but who have no real reason to like but one or two songs, but for an artist like ICP to have such an idiosyncratic style that has no real comparison then that in itself is evidence of quality. At the very least it's evidence that the idea of calling them the worst band ever is just dumb. And yeah that's actually a victory as far as ICP are concerned with most music fans. I'll take what I can get.

Honestly I have two albums to rec Frown when he's ready. One of supreme quality and one that's different enough possibly to interest him. I don't suspect that he'll like them, but I'm curious if he'll at least give a "huh, better than I thought".
I think you've done all of the opinion-softening you could do, mate. They're still 1 star records.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote