Music Banter - View Single Post - Mord's Meltdown
Thread: Mord's Meltdown
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2017, 05:34 PM   #126 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
Mord is a "gaikokujin." He feel that he is often the victim of racism. Some* Japanese have become more insular towards not only Europeans, but also other Asians (e.g. Koreans), and Pacific island peoples who immigrated there. Some Japanese are too receptive to the native Ainu either. Walk a mile in Mord's geta before you judge him.
*I used 'some' but I really don't know how many Japanese are not receptive to non-Japanese people.
I'm sorry, they've become more racist towards non-Japanese? As if they weren't always a xenophobic country? I'm not judging Mord for having issues with Japan, but as far as I can tell he decided to move there specifically because it was a racist nation who'd reject him and his family so that he'd be able to live in his little bubble world. I don't even think that's something he would deny tbh. I think it's something he would readily admit and be proud of.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote