Music Banter - View Single Post - What's The Latest Film You Have Seen?
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2017, 10:16 AM   #20629 (permalink)
Maajo
Music Addict

I saw BOTS about a month and a half back, it made it to the second-run theater very quickly so I saw it for $3, and I was surprised by how good it was. It wasn't a top movie for the year or anything, but it was interesting and the acting was very good and it was an event that I knew of, but not very well so I ended up learning a thing or two if not from the movie, when I checked a lot of it on Wikipedia after.

Most recent movie I saw in theater: The Mountain Between Us. It wasn't very good, but it was entertaining and it definitely wasn't bad. I thought they made the end sequence after they escaped from the wilderness a bit too long, and it sort of felt out of place after they'd spent the majority of the run time on a snowy, cold mountain.

Most recent movie I've watched overall: "Jim & Andy", it's a documentary of Jim Carrey's performance of Andy Kaufman, as well as some background into both of their own lives. It's very good. Maybe the best documentary I've watched since I saw Frank Zappa's "Eat That Question" about a year and a half ago.
Maajo is offline   Reply With Quote