Music Banter - View Single Post - Why does there seem to be a stigma attached to advocate for Men's Rights?
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2017, 12:00 AM   #1229 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

I understand why you hate the term, Goofle, but the concept is really easy to understand and it does exist. If anything if you really want to stand for men's rights you'd want to get rid of toxic masculinity. Like for one, the idea that men aren't supposed to express their emotions. Men commit suicide at a significantly higher rate than women and more often than women most men feel like they don't have somebody to confide in. This culture shoves the idea that men are supposed to hide their pain and sorrows deep down and 'man up' and just move on. With out properly expressing our emotions it pushes people into a state of lonely despondency. Because it's not masculine to talk about your feelings according to society. That's toxic. It's toxic masculinity. It's not having a penis that makes you toxic, it's forcing harmful behavior onto somebody because they have a penis. And it's not a problem caused by men, girls will shove these ignorant ideas on us as well, it's a problem caused by society. If you really don't get the concept with that example maybe you're just stupid.

Edit: And ignore elphenor, he doesn't really give a ****, he just likes looking like it. Always notice how he sits back and leans on petty insults while the real thinkers are actually discussing it. And he doesn't have a cat face.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.

Last edited by Lucem Ferre; 12-05-2017 at 12:10 AM.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote