Music Banter - View Single Post - Micshazam's album and song picks
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2017, 03:33 AM   #65 (permalink)
MicShazam
Account Disabled

As a little intermission, here's a few interesting things I've dug up from the mostly barren soils of Youtube:

Kilpi - Nerokasta ikävää
Just some pretty straight forward Finnish metal. What I like here is the really classic sound of the guitars. The solo near the end is the kind of thing that made me fall in love with metal in the first place.

Lingua Ignota - All Bitches Die
Whoa! Ok, this is pretty cool. Any attempts at a description would spoil the surprice. Just check it out and be happy you did.

Sinistro - Abismo
The new single from Portugese doom betal band Sinistro's upcoming, early 2018 album. What I like about this band is their combo of musical style and vocal style. Pretty unique and very Portugese.

Burning Witches - Black Widow
Sounds like someone resurrected 80's Judas Priest in the shape of a East European, all-woman heavy metal band. I like this song. Good fun.

Anneke van Giersbergen - Fury
Ever since I heard that Vuur album earlier this year, I've been feeling pretty curious about what Anneke's older albums sound like. So far, I've found some good things and some rather boring things. This album seems like it could be worth my time. I really like this song.

Last edited by MicShazam; 12-06-2017 at 04:14 PM.
MicShazam is offline   Reply With Quote