Music Banter - View Single Post - Universal Basic Income or Class Warfare
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017, 04:52 PM   #134 (permalink)
OccultHawk
one-balled nipple jockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Frownland, do you enjoy being such an *******? Do you relish in it? Did you craft it? Did you sit back one day and realize "my life kinda sucks, I've pretty much accomplished nothing, I'm ugly and balding, I'm still sucking on my folks' nips, so I'm going to just pick at the scabs of other people to help fill my empty hole."

When the day comes, how many people will seriously mourn?

I'm trying to think about the number of people I could label a POS.
You sure care a lot about his hairline. Men who worry about their hair always struck me as effeminate.

Also, who ****ing cares how many people will mourn when you die? You mourn when someone on some sitcom dies. It’s that kind of corny sentimentality that holds back your music appreciation.

The main reason you’re so intellectually stagnant is because you take everything personally. You have no ability to deal with ambiguity and dislocation and meaninglessness. Instead, you make it about you and then resort to sad personal rebuttals. Usually you have no idea what anyone is talking about except on the most obvious surface level. And your understanding of music is the same.

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote